Hi

On 05/01/2011 Milan P Milovanovic wrote;

MPM> regarding this subject and especially ELP machines.... It is
MPM> interesting that ordinary setup (he used "standard" Shure needle)
MPM> produced result with less clicks and craquelures.

This comes as no surprise to me. I was advised, some ten years ago and
by the President of ELP himself, that it was not a machine he
recommended for the sort of work I do and that an 'ordinary'
TT/Arm/Cartridge unit was by far the more preferable.

Saved me a *lot* of money.

Graeme Jaye

Audio Restoration and Location Sound Recording
http://www.personal-cd.com