-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: 1 janvier 2011 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital download stats

CD as opposed to Lp was arguably a step downward in quality too, back
in the day.

  Marketed for convenience and ease of ditribution, it took several
years for CD releases to actually sound better in any way other than
S/N ratio and playability covenience...

<L>
Lou Judson - Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689