On 1/12/2011 2:23 PM, George Brock-Nannestad wrote:
> From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad
>

> Hello,
>
> beauty is in the eye of the beholder as is the experience of politically
> loaded information.
>
> Mike mentioned these tapes, because they are some of the technically best
> documented in modern history. This is pure documentation, and no mention of
> the need to obtain it.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> George

Thank you, George.  John, I RESENT your implication that there was
ANYTHING political in my mentioning the Nixon tapes because a close
friend designed and installed the replay equipment used on these tapes,
I have seen that set-up (George might have been there too), a number of
other friends of mine have been involved over the  years in the
technical analysis of the tapes AND SOME OF THEM ARE ON THIS LIST.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]