... and with a high speed digital bin loop master, the quality got
even better.  I used to work at the company which finally convinced
demanding labels like Telarc & Sheffield Labs they could indeed make
great cassettes.  Most inconsistencies & other sonic problems were
introduced by playback and the fact that there were very wide
tolerances in the manufacture of decks - no industry standards.

Jeff Carroll, Mastering Engineer
Bluefield Mastering Inc. - Raleigh, NC  USA
www.BluefieldMastering.com
Phone 919.859.0102