  From: Lou Judson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP rock n roll

  Neil recently mentioned SKY.FM here. They have "stations" for each
  decade so you can just tune them in on the radio section of iTunes.
  They do have occasional commercials, but really good music: <http://
  www.sky.fm/> from the Christmas Channel to Salsa...

  It is more like focused radio than a jukebox, but Pandora does the
  jukebox thing pretty well. With no dimes!

  Remember "three plays for a quarter?" down at the diner/drive-in? I do!

  <L>