CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

Such a short turn-around time between holidays, ALA, and stats deadlines!  This month's deadline for reporting stats ends today, January 12.  We'll plan to run our program tomorrow, Thursday, January 13.

Please submit your reports by COB today to have them included in the December stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for December and any other months not yet reported.

The link for "Deadlines and Guidelines for... FY2011" appears at:

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

As of 10:45 am EST Wednesday, January 12, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

U Colorado

Cornell

CRL

U Florida

GPO

UChicago

Northwestern

Indiana U

U Texas, Austin

Tulane

NLM

U North Carolina, CH

Texas A&M

U Maryland

Penn State

U Washington

NYU Law

NYU

Arizona State

Stanford

St. Louis Schoo of Law

Yale

U Wisconsin

Indiana U Sch of Law

U Minnesota

Princeton

Queens BPL

U Dayton

Oklahoma State U

Ohio State

As of 10:45 am EST Wednesday, January 12, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

Harvard Divinity

SUNY Buffalo

UCLA

National U

U Colorado

Cornell

CRL

U California, San Diego

U California, Santa Barbara

U California, Davis

Connecticut State Lib

US Dept of State

U Florida

GPO

U Georgia

Harvard U, University College

Harvard U

Hong Kong U of Sci & Tech

U Chicago

Indiana U

U Texas, Austin

Getty

U North Carolina, CH

NY State Library

NYPL

U Oregon

Brown U

Serials Solutions

St. Louis U Sch of Law

Vanderbilt

Texas A&M

Brigham Young, Lee

Brigham Young, Hunter

U Maryland

Penn State

U Washington

NYU Sch of Law

Columbia

NYU

We're missing the milder San Diego temps, but have bright sunshine reflected off our inch of new snow.  Hope you all made it home safely from ALA!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress