Thanks to all who responded.  Always interested in what people are doing
with EAD.  Eric, I really like your Catholic Portal, thanks for including
the links.

I have a follow up question to those with OPAC's that index EAD (minus Eric
as he already explained).  How deep does the EAD indexing go?  Is only
collection level information scrapped or can users search directly into
container lists from the general OPAC?

Okay one more, how does the OPAC interact with the EAD xml files?  Is EAD
information scrapped (EAD header?  Collection level <did>?) and a MARC
record generated or does the index work directly with the XML?

Thanks again!

Nathan