When: Wed. Jan. 19th, 9:30 AM
Where: FEDLINK Training room, Adams Bldg., Rm 216. 2nd and Independence Ave. SE
Registration: Please e-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, to register including contact information and agency affiliation.

If you made a list of the biggest challenges you face in leading your organization, what would be on it?  Now, scanning that list, what are the chances that one or more of your peers, somewhere around the world, has made substantial progress at solving those challenges?  In our experience, the changes are very good - and we should know!

The Corporate Executive Board Company (CEB) has more than 25 years of experience identifying the best practice solutions to the most pressing business challenges that the world's leading executives have wrestled with.  We've identified those challenges, leveraged our client network - senior leaders and executives from more than 4,800 of the world's most successful public and private organizations - and discovered the strategies that produce the best outcomes.

As a CEB client, you have access to a large global network of executives, learning what others like you know and what they feel is important for you to know - not what someone on the sidelines thinks may be important.  The CEB acts as an objective, proactive filter to distinguish what is important from what's not, avoiding wasted effort and saving your time and money.

About the Corporate Executive Board
The Corporate Executive Board Company (CEB) is the leading network-based performance advisory firm.  To drive organizational performance, senior executives at the world's leading public and private organizations use CEB's services to:

*         Assess Key Performance Trends and Risks

*         Organize and Manage Critical Talent

*         Benchmark Performance and Plans

*         Establish Innovative Operating Approaches

*         Drive Alignment and Support for Change Throughout the Organization

*         Navigate Leadership Transitions

Through a simple subscription service, our clients learn what the best companies are doing to solve their key management and operational challenges, and gain access to proprietary tools and guidance for solving their own challenges.  For more than 25 years, we've mined and analyzed the most successful business practices in our client network to create assets used every day by leaders at 85% of the Fortune 500.

Areas of Support
The Corporate Executive Board Company offers 30+ unique subscriptions, each aligned to a specific management function within an organization.  Each subscription offers actionable insights, best practices, and analytical tools that best address the management challenges faced by that function.  Subscriptions are organized into the five (5) practice areas outlined below.  These practice areas assess the performance of all areas of your organization, equip you with knowledge of what "best" looks like, and accelerate the implementation of - and the payback on- you key functional initiatives.

*         Finance & Strategy - Supporting projects/initiatives like Budget and Performance Integration, Finance Transformation, Shared Services, Accounting and Consolidation, Internal Controls, Risk Governance, Strategic Planning and Prioritization, Metrics and Key Performance Indicators, Innovation and Collaboration

*         Human Capital - Supporting projects/initiatives like Organizational Design, Employee Retention and Engagement, Recruiting Effectiveness, Succession Planning, Managing Cultural Change, Process Mapping, Training and Development

*         Information Technology - Supporting projects/initiatives like IT Strategy & Governance, Creation of Service Catalogs, Infrastructure Benchmarking, Information Risk, Applications, Enterprise Architecture

*         Legal & Compliance - Supporting projects/initiatives like Identifying Fraud and Abuse, Assessing Organizational Structure, Establishing Governance and Controls, Records Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and Ethics Training

*         Marketing &  Communications - Supporting projects/initiatives like Social Media Management, Reputation Management, Employee Engagement, Communications Planning, Business Partner Support, Value Demonstration and Reporting

> Stephanie Hoffmann
Direct: +1.571.303.6678

Thanks and see you on the 19th.

Jim Oliver
FEDLINK VSC
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.