FYI.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK VSC

From: Heather Blaine [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 2:31 PM
To: 'Heather Blaine'
Subject: Credo Reference February Webinars Posted

Good afternoon,

I hope this message finds you well. This is just a quick note to let you know that our February webinars have been scheduled and posted at http://corp.credoreference.com/webinars so please share this information with your members. As always, if you have any questions about Credo Reference, please don’t hesitate to be in touch.

Kind regards,

Heather

Heather Blaine

Marketing Manager

Credo Reference

617.292.6118 (direct)

877.426.5202 x118 (toll-free)

617.426.3103 (fax)

“[Credo forces] us to ask at least whether we should begin to expect more from a reference ebook collection than a faithful reproduction of a printed text”
 -Library Journal, 15 October 2010