Greetings all. Question came up about a definition for "timed vital capacity", or TVC. Measures the amount of air in the lungs expelled with force. I wasn't finding it, and came across a similar test called "forced expiratory volume", FEC. I have limited print resources and I'm not finding a lot on the internet.

Seems like they are similar tests, but separate. We don't get the difference and wondered if anyone out there has a manual or something we can cite to which will tell us more.

Thanks,
Allison

Please Note:  The Court's email addresses have changed from vetapp.gov to uscourts.cavc.gov.
Please update your email address book and client records.

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.