For those who have inquired about the ongoing changes to OCLC's FirstSearch databases - please see the attached list provided by OCLC last month.  I've attached the PDF version or  you can access the link here:

OCLC FirstSearch Database Transition List
http://www.oclc.org/us/en/firstsearch/content/databases/databaselist.htm

The updated list provides information on when certain databases will be removed from the FirstSearch platform, the original content providers for each one and also a list of databases remaining on the FS platform after June 30, 2011.
Please keep these changes in mind when considering purchasing additional "per-search" blocks.

If you have any questions about your current FS account or how these changes may affect your library - please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Holly

Holly N. Kerwin
FEDLINK Network Librarian