Hello!

I consider this formulation quite problematic

> c = Transgender (the entity in 200 has changed gender)

In fact, many (not all of course) transgender people don't consider at all
something wrong. Details about that are of course out of the scope of the
list, but the formulation would need to be revised.

Maybe, the legal gender was meant, but we may wonder about the relevance
of a legal gender in an authority, compared to the authors' own
considerations and feelings about themselves.

Regards!

Saašha,