Hi Jay
I think that a client feedback, the way it was presented, was a bit too
"advertising" (sorry, English is my second language so I hope you
understand what I mean). We know who you are, and if we start mixing the
business part with the knowledge part, then it will be a list that is
not as attractive as it is right now. Rich Hess, and Shiffy, and Eric
and myself and all the others have our businesses and we are here to
share the knowledge and help each other, and the collectors on this
list. For me, that's what I like about this list. It is helpful and
doesn't waste my time. BTW, I like your tag line. :-)
Shai