There's a bit of ARSC relevance and the whole thing may be of interest to folks on the list...

Last December I started contributing to a regular online series at NPR called The Picture Show. My monthly installments showcase interesting archival films and photographs. Up until now there hasn't been any particular music tie-in, but this month's film is a 1927 silent on elephant taxidermy. To liven it up a bit, I've added a soundtrack of vintage recordings: Helen Louise and Frank Ferera's "Arabian Nights" and Harry Reser's "Calling."

http://www.npr.org/templates/archives/archive.php?thingId=131725021

My apologies if this is too far off-topic, but I hope you enjoy,
Rich

Rich Remsberg Image Research
18 Cherry Street
North Adams, MA 01247