CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

Please submit your reports by COB February 7, 2011 to have them included in the January stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for January and any other months not yet reported.

As of 3:00 pm EST Friday, February 4, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

agl2

National Agricultural Library

BUF

SUNY at Buffalo

cpl

Cleveland Public Library

cou

University of Colorado at Boulder

coo2

Cornell University

icu

University of Chicago

ien

Northwestern University

inu

Indiana University

ixa2

University of Texas, Austin

lnt

Tulane University

noc2

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

slu2

Saint Louis University School of Law

tjc2

Vanderbilt University

umc2

University of Maryland

upm2

Penn State University

wau2

University of Washington

nnul

New York University Law Library

zcu2

Columbia University

nnu

New York University

azs

Arizona State University

gzm

University of Wisconsin-Madison

inul

Indiana University School of Law Indianapolis

mnu

University of Minnesota

ndd

Duke University

nru

Eastman Sch of Music

odl

University of Dayton

oks

Oklahoma State University

osu

Ohio State U

smi

Smithsonian Institution Library

As of 3:00 pm EST Friday, February 4, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

agl

National Agricultural Library

bha

Harvard Divinity School

BUF2

SUNY at Buffalo

clu

University of California, LAngeles

cnu

National U

coo

Cornell University

cus

University of California, SanDiego

CUV

University of California, Davis

czl

Connecticut State Library

dos

US Department of State

fug

University of Florida

gua

University of Georgia

hls

Harvard U, University College

hnk

Hong Kong University of ScienceTechnology

hvl

Harvard U Law Library

iul

Indiana University

jpg

Getty Research Institute

nlm

National Library of Medicine

nyp

New York Public Library

oru

University of Oregon

pau

University of Pennsylvania

rbn

Brown University

SERSO

Serials Solutions

slu

Saint Louis University School of Law

tjc

Vanderbilt University

umc

University of Maryland

upm

Penn State University

utv

Brigham Young, Hunter Library

wau

University of Washington

yls

New York University Law Library

Brrr!  Most of us have seen snow this season--and worse!  DC has been spared the big dumps of the 2010 kind.  Hope that you're all safe and snug.  Thanks for your help in reporting stats.

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress