  Folks:

One point I'd like to make as this conversation continues is that
incorporating RDA into the curriculum must go beyond teaching RDA as
rules.  The real changes that RDA brings to the table are in the
potential for changes in the DATA we build and share, and that requires
looking at the RDA Vocabularies.  The course that Nerissa took with me
was about RDA as data, and we looked at the rules but talked very little
about them.

I'm happy to share my syllabus and materials with anyone who wants to
take a look.

Regards,
Diane