Hi,

I tried to create a controlled link for the titleInfo element and do not
fully understand what a controlled 'title' exactly means in MODS.
It looks like <titleInfo> is a good place to link a record to a FRBR
Work entity, right?

<titleInfo valueURI="http://www.librarything.com/work/1577043">
   <nonSort>The </nonSort>
   <title>C programming language</title>
</titleInfo>

If title authorities do not reference works, what do they reference
instead, and where can I best put an authority link to a FRBR work in MODS?

Thanks!
Jakob

--
Jakob Vo▀ <[log in to unmask]>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 G÷ttingen, Germany