From: Metadata Object Description Schema List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maliheh Dorkhosh
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 11:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MODS] entities

Hi,
There are similar attributes for four entities ine the first goup in FRBR, for example: title. We have title of work, title of expression, etc.. Also there are some instructions for these attributes in RDA.
How could be identified these entities in MODS?

Maliheh Dorkhosh,
MA.student in LIS
Tehran North Branch of IAU
BA LIS Department of Shahed University
Head of cataloging department of the central library and documentation center. University of Tehran

prohibited.