Its called "Printable flat back" or just "flat Back" comes 1/2" and 1" that ive used.
Has a white matte finish to write on. Doesnt work to well with pencil but any pen or marker works great, sticks but is removable with no goo left behind.
I use it on the mixer strip to id mic's and the such.
dnelsonward