Dear Mr. Olhsson, ARSCLIST group

Do you know of any literature that covers the rights of the owner of
unpublished media? I mean, in what cases their rights are technically
violated and what damages they can claim? I am also interested in
unpublished orphaned works and what obligations someone has to locate the
original owner before they do something with it.

Sorry for all the questions!

Adam Kolkman
Dept of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Michigan