You may wish to explore cleaning methods used for CD and DVD nickel
stampers. Because these have micron-size features, any method safe for them
should be safe for your discs.

Some mastering facilities use reactive ion plasmas, but I believe these are
suitable for removal or organic contaminants. Others may use an ultrasonic
bath with solvents such as trichloroethylene (may not be allowed by OSHA.)

I am not an expert in this area, so suggest that you contact someone who is,
such as a CD and DVD mastering house or replicator.

Jerry Hartke
Media Sciences, Inc.