-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Connie Jones
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 12:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Word 2007 auto fill type help

Sorry to bother the list for this, but does anyone out there know how to
make Word 2007 auto correct, auto fill, auto insert or whatever it would be
called. My issue is that I am OCRing index cards then of course editing
them. I would love to not have to type in whole long words like
tuberculosis, Mahoning, etc. Any ideas out there? Thanks.

Constance L. Jones

Project Manager

Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley

www.mahoninghistory.org