From: "Rod Smear" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:09 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] hard to find jazz LP, Spring Song, Ottilie Patterson

Hello,

Does anyone know of a source for a hard to find jazz LP called Spring Song, by Ottilie Patterson,
possible released in 1968 or 1969?. I think she was an Irish singer who sang with Chris Barber.
Anyway I'm running out of sources and was hoping someone might be able to help. Thanks in advance.

Rod Smear