Here's a reminder about BIBCO/CONSER OpCo on May 5 and 6 at LC.   We assume that all BIBCO OpCo reps (http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco/bibco_opco.html ) will attend unless we hear otherwise.   We ask that any other BIBCO partners planning to attend notify us in advance.  Thanks.  Carolyn

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4320
voice: 202.707.4551
fax: 202.252.2082

This info was sent February 25:

BIBCO OpCo representatives and other BIBCO participants who express an interest in attending:

Many of you are making travel plans now for the Operations Committee meetings on May 5 and 6 at the Library of Congress.  As in the past, designated BIBCO representatives will receive reimbursement from OCLC for some of their expenses, but they will cover the initial costs and submit vouchers immediately after OpCo.

Attendees are free to make their own housing arrangements if they wish.  The LC Coop Section arranges this block of rooms for the convenience of those attending the BIBCO/CONSER Operations Committee meetings in May.

Here is the reservation information for those planning to use the group rate at the Holiday Inn Capitol for the Operations Committee meetings.

Attendees must make their reservations on or before 5:00 pm on April 4, 2011 to receive the group rate of $211.00 per night for Wednesday May 4, 2011, Thursday May 5, 2011, and Friday May 6, 2011.

Attendees may make reservations directly with the Holiday Inn Capitol Reservation Office by using the following link:

Click here to make reservations for PCC-BIBCO CONSER Operations Committee Meeting<http://ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&regionCode=1&localeCode=en&GPC=L5C&hotelCode=WASSM&_PMID=99801505>

Telephone reservations may be made by dialing 202-479-4000 and asking to speak with the Reservation Office. Attendees identify themselves as part of the "L5C" Group for the group rate. A first night guarantee deposit using a credit card is required.