Stats reporters:  Our reminder/deadline/stats processing dates slipped a bit, but many of you have sent your records on schedule!  Thanks.

Please send your reports by the end of the day, March 9.

Here's a slightly different approach to the reminder.  These libraries, members of both CONSER and BIBCO, have sent both sets of stats and are done for this month!

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

Cornell

U Florida

U Chicago

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

NLM

U North Carolina, CH

St. Louis Sch of Law

Vanderbilt

U Maryland

U Washington

NYU Law

Columbia

We have BIBCO stats from these additional libraries:

Cleveland PL

U Colo

Tulane

NYU

Arizona

BYU

Stanford

Yale

U Wisconsin

U Hawaii

Indiana U Law at Ind

U New Mexico

U Minnesota

Princeton

Queens

Eastman

U Dayton

Oklahoma State U

Smithsonian

We have CONSER stats from these additional libraries:

Harvard Divinity

UCLA

National U

CRL

UC Irvine

UC San Diego

UC Davis

Connecticut State L

LC

EBSCO

U Georgia

Harvard, Univ Coll

Hong Kong UST

Harvard U

Harvard U Law

Getty

MIT

LAC

NYPL

Oregon U

U Penna

Brown

SERSO

Penn State

BYU Hunter

Please let me know if my rushed reminder raises questions.  Thanks for your help!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress