Stats reporters:  Our reminder/deadline/stats processing dates slipped a bit, but many of you have sent your records on schedule!  Thanks.

Please send your reports by the end of the day, March 9.

Here's a slightly different approach to the reminder.  These libraries, members of both CONSER and BIBCO, have sent both sets of stats and are done for this month!
NAL
SUNY Buffalo
Cornell
U Florida
U Chicago
Indiana
U Texas, Austin
NLM
U North Carolina, CH
St. Louis Sch of Law
Vanderbilt
U Maryland
U Washington
NYU Law
Columbia

We have BIBCO stats from these additional libraries:
Cleveland PL
U Colo
Tulane
NYU
Arizona
BYU
Stanford
Yale
U Wisconsin
U Hawaii
Indiana U Law at Ind
U New Mexico
U Minnesota
Princeton
Queens
Eastman
U Dayton
Oklahoma State U
Smithsonian

We have CONSER stats from these additional libraries:
Harvard Divinity
UCLA
National U
CRL
UC Irvine
UC San Diego
UC Davis
Connecticut State L
LC
EBSCO
U Georgia
Harvard, Univ Coll
Hong Kong UST
Harvard U
Harvard U Law
Getty
MIT
LAC
NYPL
Oregon U
U Penna
Brown
SERSO
Penn State
BYU Hunter

Please let me know if my rushed reminder raises questions.  Thanks for your help!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress