Hi,

I want to use METS as container for delivery of a manuscript description
written in TEI, which shall be stored in

dmdSec/mdWrap/xmlData.

The structMap/div shall mimik the structure of the manuscript which is
describes in TEI as a series of <msItem> elements, each describing one
single text.

Right now, an xml:id on the TEI elements will not be recognized as
target for e.g. the @DMDID. Is there something I can do about it, e.g.
by customising the schema? Or are there any attempts to make this
available in general? Am I missing something?

Best, Torsten

--
Torsten Schassan
Digitale Editionen