Dear all,

I am a Research Archivist at the University of Melbourne's eScholarship Research Centre.  One of our key tools, developed in-house over many years, is the Online Heritage Resource Manager (OHRM), a contextual information framework mapping system used to map and manage highly complex networks of entities and relationships, presenting these as a ‘graph’ of  HTML pages (template driven static and dynamic), typically in the form of online encyclopaedias or registers.

At present the data ingest and preservation elements of the OHRM run out of a relational database backend, with the dissemination web resource sitting on a standard LAMP/LAPP stack, (e.g  Solr, PostreSQL and PHP searches).  The system also allows for full EAC XML output, allowing (among other things) the National Library of Australia to ingest records about people and organisations from our resources using OAI-PMH.

The OHRM has been used for many, varied projects - some of the notable ones include:
http://www.womenaustralia.info/
http://www.pathwaysvictoria.info/
http://www.eoas.info/
http://www.chia.chinesemuseum.com.au/

If you're interested in finding out more about the system, drop me a line.  There's also more info available on our site:
http://www.esrc.unimelb.edu.au/ohrm/index.html

Regards,
Mike Jones