I would expect the next version of EAD to be schema only, so this is something to consider if switching from dtd to schema now.

Regards

Grant

---------------------------------
Grant E. L. Buttars,
Deputy University Archivist,
Special Collections,
Centre for Research Collections,
Edinburgh University Library,
Information Services,
University of Edinburgh,
George Square,
Edinburgh,
EH8 9LJ.
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc/
tel: 0131 651 3852

Coming to consult something?  Please see http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc/ for service information

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.