I'm interested in using EAC to encode networks between minting
authorities/magistrates, political entities, and dynasties in the ancient
Greek and Roman worlds (to start), but we're probably at least a year away
from that at the American Numismatic Society.  I suspect that such an
application would rely heavily on a Solr index for publishing the content
and providing the public with linked data APIs.

Ethan Gruber