I'm interested in using EAC to encode networks between minting authorities/magistrates, political entities, and dynasties in the ancient Greek and Roman worlds (to start), but we're probably at least a year away from that at the American Numismatic Society.  I suspect that such an application would rely heavily on a Solr index for publishing the content and providing the public with linked data APIs.

Ethan Gruber