From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary L Miller
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [eduCAT] like having 20 people in revision at the same time

Woo-hoo!
But I still maintain that one should have some hands-on practice, especially in an advanced course, and it's been a challenge to figure how much feels "just right" in the midst of everything else. Diane's excellent suggestion helped me maintain my sanity by providing an "ideal" version of the records and then having the students proofread and comment on one another's work. (Of course I then proofed the proofreading and comments, but it was still less time-consuming.)