Hi all,

Please excuse any cross postings. The newest installment of DC/SLA's "A
Diverse Universe" blog series is brought to you by Chris Zammarelli,
contract cataloger on behalf of ATSG at the U.S. Department of State Bureau
of International Information Programs' Office of Information Resources.
Chris is also a candidate for the 2012 SLA Board of Directors.

Here's a sneak peak at Chris's post:

"After I landed my first library job working as a cataloging librarian
assistant at College of the Holy Cross, I dreamed of having the chance to
build a library from the ground up. I figured it was more of a fantasy than
a goal, but recently I had a chance to do just that. . . "

You can read the full text at:

http://tinyurl.com/3zpr69q

DC/SLA's "A Diverse Universe" blog series is a weekly blog series
highlighting the diverse roles/jobs our members have featuring a different
guest blogger each week. Librarians can do so much and we want to
shine aspotlight on that! If you're in DC/SLA and interested in
writing
a post for our series please email me off list.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christopher M. Vestal