Good afternoon, Colleagues...

At the EPA Library in North Carolina we have an outstanding library
intern, graduating from UNC Chapel Hill in May, who has been named a
Presidential Management Fellow.  Megan Myers is passionately interested in
securing a position in federal service in the library community. Megan is
also a 2010 FAFLRT student award winner. Librarian PMFs are rare, so with
Megan's permission, I am sharing this information with colleagues in hopes
that someone may know of an office who could use her expertise and
enthusiasm.

Please feel free to email me for more information or you may contact Megan
directly at [log in to unmask] .

debbie balsamo

Deborah K. Balsamo, MSLS
National Program Manager