Fellow librarians,

I've recently been hired to staff the NIOSH Spokane Branch of the CDC Public Health Library and Information Center.  There is major weeding to be done.  While we are primarily a mining library, some of the weeding represents multiple copies of more general titles, which might be of interest to a FLICC library.  I would like to offer this list for your consideration on a first come, first served basis.

If you are interested in any item(s), please email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.   We do require postage reimbursement, but if you can send me a FedEx CAN number, we can package and mail directly to you.

Robin

Robin E. Braun, MLS
Information Reference, Research, and Education Services Team
CDC Public Health Information Center
Spokane Branch
315 E Montgomery Rd
Spokane, WA  99207