A newsletter from one of the FEDLINK vendors, ID= NP, offering a free trial of their offerings under their FEDLINK
BOA, LC09G7105 for FY'11. See link near bottom of page for Free trial.
Have a great day,
Jim Oliver
FEDLINK VSC

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
Share This:

So many choices!

A free trial is
one click away.

Dear friends and colleagues,

You're receiving this note because you're in my personal NewsPowerOnline.com address book, and it's due for a spring update.  You can safely opt-out with the True Remove button at the bottom of this page.

We hope you'll want to enjoy the occasional, complimentary

Media intelligence is faster, easier and less expensive than ever before.  The MIP Newsletter will keep you
up-to-date about trends and facts that will affect your clients.

  • Social media monitoring and measurement.
  • Print/Internet/Blogs monitoring.
  • Technology that brings you more monitoring and clipping for a lower cost.
  • Radio, getting better but still a frustrating mess.  When will it become thorough and affordable?
  • Customized international monitoring.

Questions?  Ask us.

You have growing choices in media monitoring and clipping.  If we're not the right service for you, we'll tell you who is.  Put our  25 years of media monitoring experience to work for you.

With regards and appreciation for your business,
Jan

NewsPowerOnline.com • 305 Caroline St. • Fredericksburg, VA 22401 •  866.446.7949 • 615.256.4714 [log in to unmask]www.NewsPowerOnline.com

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.