Hi Everyone -
The Department of the Interior Library will be hosting a special, free post-Library Week Open House on Tuesday, April 19th from noon to 5:00 pm. The Open House will feature refreshments, online vendor database demonstrations, and a Park Ranger Speaker Series presentation about the start of the Civil War. Programs scheduled for the Open House are as follows:
· 12:00 – 12:30 pm – “Introduction to the Westlaw Legal and Legislative Database” online database demonstration
· 1:00 – 2:00 pm – “The Union in Crisis: Part II,” Park Ranger Speaker Series lecture about the opening months of the Civil War by Park Ranger Eric Pominville
· 2:30 – 3:00 pm – “Legal and Legislative Research on LexisNexis” online database demonstration
· 3:15 – 3:45 pm – “The CQ Press Electronic Directories Library: Introduction and New Features” online database demonstration
· 4:00 – 4:30 pm – “Navigating EBSCOHost’s Online Research Databases” online database demonstration
All are invited to attend. For more information about this event, please contact the Department of the Interior Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or e-mail at [log in to unmask].
We hope to see you here on April 19th!