From: East View Information Services [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of East View Information Services
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:26 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Your opinion requested: The Current Digest of the Chinese Press

www.eastview.com

Request for your feedback

Survey:  The Current Digest
of the Chinese Press

East View Press is currently considering a new project to publish The Current Digest of the Chinese Press and would greatly appreciate your feedback on this new journal.

Your input will help us determine if we will move forward with this project. Please click on this link to fill out the easy and short survey. Your response to this survey will not be considered a commitment from you in any way.

The concept: Published weekly, each issue of The Current Digest of the Chinese Press will consist of up to 50 selected articles from newspapers in mainland China, carefully translated into English. We plan to select these articles from 10-20 major Chinese newspapers.

We thank you for your time!

About East View Press

East View Press, a specialty publisher of books, journals and maps, is the publishing division of East View Companies.

East View Press publishes The Current Digest of the Russian Press, and many other titles.

Quick Links

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

East View Information Services | 10601 Wayzata Boulevard | Minneapolis | MN | 55305