[Posted on behalf of my colleague, Emily Carr - Luis Acosta]

Thank you to all of you who have expressed interest in our April 25 Working Session on the Federal Inventory of Legal Materials. The session has been postponed and combined with our Monday May 23 session.

Please mark your calendars for our next event on Tuesday May 10 at 1-2 pm,  a webinar geared toward anyone interested in contributing to the National Inventory. Whether you've already begun to populate the inventory or you're just getting started, this webinar will provide you with the information and tools you need to contribute to this ambitious project. To RSVP, please contact AALL Advocacy Communications Assistant Emily Feldman at [log in to unmask] .

Emily Feldman
Advocacy Communications Assistant

American Association of Law Libraries

Emily Carr