REPOSTED DUE TO LISTSERV ERROR...

From: Moore, John D. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 12:14 PM
To: FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List
Subject: Excess Books from the Federal Circuit Library

Greetings, Federal Library Colleagues:

Here are some more excess law & reference books.

Please know that we must ask for postage, though we may offer to send a few volumes for free.

Highlights include several copies of the long-sought-after 5th (and last) edition of the classic Prosser & Keeton on Torts.

We also have some volumes of Wright & Miller's Fed. Practice 3d ed., and U.S. Code Annotated, still current.

Please let us know by April 30th if any of these volumes will meet your needs.

Do not reply to this list, but email me @ [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks!

John D. Moore<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Assistant Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Washington, DC
202-312-5503