From: Heather Blaine [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:28 PM
To: Heather Blaine
Subject: Credo Reference: May Webinars and a special offer for your members

Good afternoon,

I hope this message finds you well and finally seeing signs of spring. It has been quite the long, stubborn winter in Boston! This is just a quick note to let you know that the May webinar schedule has been posted, and you can find it at http://corp.credoreference.com/webinars

Also, as a special spring promotion, we are offering two months free added to the first subscription term for libraries that subscribe to Credo General Reference by 31 May 2011. This is in addition to their consortium member discount.

I'd be grateful if you could share both these bits of information with your members.

I want to do all I can to ensure that you are up to date on all the offerings available from Credo Reference:

If you have any questions about these offerings, I'd be happy to set up a time to speak at your convenience, please just ask!

Kind regards,

Heather

Heather Blaine
Marketing Manager
Credo Reference
617.292.6118 (direct)
855.292.6100 x118 (toll-free)
617.426.3103 (fax)

“[Credo forces] us to ask at least whether we should begin to expect more from a reference ebook collection than a faithful reproduction of a printed text”
 -Library Journal, 15 October 2010