I am posting this for a library student at Catholic who is available for a summer internship.

I'm a current library science student at Catholic University, half-way through the MLS program, and I am looking to gain some practical librarianship experience through an unpaid or paid internship with the Federal Government.  Ideally, I would like to find a position involving research and reference based services.  As a former attorney, performing legal research and writing for judges on the state and federal levels, I am experienced with both print and online legal research tools, including legislative resources such as THOMAS.  Through classwork in search methodologies, I am also familiar with Dialog, Nexis, and Factiva.

I will have full-time availability for an internship June through August.  If you have any positions that may be a good match for my background and interests, please contact me, and I will gladly forward my resume.

Thank you,

Peter Vance
703-254-3549<tel:703-254-3549>