Hello!

I consider this is a good start.

> uncertOrApproxDate = [...]
This excludes the three following dates:

2011?-02-(12)?

2011-(02)?

and

2011-(02-12)?

but allows a date like:

2011?-02-31

To solve these problems, I suggest to rewrite:

> "(" year "-" month ")" UASymbol "-" day
year "-" "(" monthDay ")" UASymbol

and

> year UASymbol "-" month ("-" day)?
year UASymbol "-" month ("-" day UASymbol )? | year UASymbol "-" monthDay

Intervals with an uncertOrApprox on only one of its sides are also
excluded. I would therefore suggest the following replacement:

> uncertOrApproxInterval = uncertOrApproxDate "/" uncertOrApproxDate
uncertOrApproxInterval = ( ( uncertOrApproxDate | date ) "/" uncertOrApproxDate ) | ( uncertOrApproxDate "/" date )

Regards!

SaaĊĦha,