 From: Saašha Metsärantala
> Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 2:24 PM
> In this e-mail, I suggest some small changes or clarifications to the
> specification.

Thanks, I've made all of the suggested corrections, except:

> #325 - I would suggest to clarify how we propose to store that in XML
> attributes

The proposal is not to represent the value as an XML attribute but rather as the content of the XML element. In #326 "Temporal Expressions; Named periods/event", the syntax is described as xs:anyURI. I've removed the quotes which had been surrounding the examples in #325, in case that was what caused confusion.

> #Annex
>
> > Volatile / dynamic dates
> I assume we mean "deictic dates" and, in this case, I would suggest to
> use the word "deictic" for clarity.

For clarity? I've never heard the word before.

> Otherwise, the reader may wonder
> what kind of "nearly-deicitc" but "non-diectic" thing we mean here.

In fact I can't tell if it's deicitc or diectic.

Anyway, I changed "Volatile/dynamic dates" to "Volatile/dynamic/contextual" dates.

Thanks. --Ray