I will be out of the office from Monday, May 23 through Monday, May 30, 2011. I will reply to your message as soon as I can upon return.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086
www.hcea.net

The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is the only organization in the world dedicated to preserving and documenting for public education the history of the construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries. For more information, visit our site at www.hcea.net or call 419-352-5616.