I always create one called "The Hoosier  Cinderella" (so they have to find
an authority record for Cinderella and then  figure out how to incorporate
Indiana in the subject headings) written by me  (what to do with my name) and
illustrated by another faculty member whose name  can be shortened
(Patricia McWilliams who supposedly illustrates children's  books under Patty
McWilliams and adult books under Artiste -- I supply that  information).  They
have to create a bib record, find the uniform title for  Cinderella, create
name authority records for me (such a lot can be done with my  name -- La Donna
with and without the space, maiden name ...).  Of course I  don't tell them
they have to do all of that -- just that they need a bib record,  and if
they can't find a name authority they have to create one.

Stir as  needed!!
La Donna
La Donna Riddle Weber, B.A., M.L.S.,  MCLIP
Independent Contract Cataloger and Trainer
Fort Wayne,  Indiana
www.ladonnaweber.wordpress.com
"I think it's  only fair to warn you that I am, in fact, a librarian." -
Flynn Carsen