Hi all,

Please excuse any cross postings. The newest installment of DC/SLA's "A
Diverse Universe" blog series is brought to you by Lois Ireland,  Library &
Business Information Services Manager.

Here's a sneak peak at Lois's post:

"My official title is Library & Business Information Services Manager.  The
library part people get  its more or less typical corporate library
services  research, ILL, acquisitions.  The business information services
part causes some confusion.  Frequently people call me saying I was
referred to you about this, but that cant be right  youre the librarian .
. ."

You can read the full text of Lois's post at:

http://tinyurl.com/6y3yyht

DC/SLA's "A Diverse Universe" blog series is a weekly blog series
highlighting the diverse roles/jobs our members have featuring a different
guest blogger each week. Librarians can do so much and we want to
shine aspotlight on that! If you're in DC/SLA and interested in
writing
a post for our series please email me off list.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher M. Vestal