Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. Hi all,

Please excuse any cross postings. The newest installment of DC/SLA's "A Diverse Universe" blog series is brought to you by Lois Ireland, Library & Business Information Services Manager.

Here's a sneak peak at Lois's post:

"My official title is Library & Business Information Services Manager. The library part people get its more or less typical corporate library services research, ILL, acquisitions. The business information services part causes some confusion. Frequently people call me saying I was referred to you about this, but that cant be right youre the librarian . . ."

You can read the full text of Lois's post at:

http://tinyurl.com/6y3yyht

DC/SLA's "A Diverse Universe" blog series is a weekly blog series highlighting the diverse roles/jobs our members have featuring a different guest blogger each week. Librarians can do so much and we want to shine a spotlight on that! If you're in DC/SLA and interested in writing a post for our series please email me off list.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher M. Vestal