An FYI and invite for our FEDLINK members who might be attending SLA in June.
Please respond as requested below, not me.

Have a great weekend!!

Jim Oliver
FEDLINK VSC

Swets Through The Years
1901-2011
110 Years of excellence

We request the honor of your presence at our
Swets 110th Anniversary Event on
Monday, the Thirteenth of June
Two thousand and eleven
at Five thirty in the evening

Join us at Philadelphia's First movie theater
The Chestnut Club
Fifteen Twenty Nine Chestnut Street
Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Cocktails and light fare will be Served
The favor of a reply is requested before the third of June

Please use the following link to RSVP:

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=9b83adad14891f9e89dd749d5&id=e2eee2aeb9

Thank you,

Glenn M. Rossi
Government Sales Manager

SWETS
904 Blackhorse Pike
Runnemede, NJ 08078
Office: 856.312.2023
Fax: 856-632-7023
Mobile: 609-217-0822

email: [log in to unmask]<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.swets.com<http://www.swets.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/...NJ/Swets-Americas/150105641680717>
Follow us on Twitter<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ballpgr\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\twitter.com\Swets_Americas>

Swets Simplifies - ISO 9001:2008 Globally Certified -EContent 100 Company since 2003