Would you like to let the FLICC community know about projects you are
working on? Or new initiatives you're helping with? Then the poster
sessions at the FLICC Forum on May 17th is just the place to do that!

The poster session will take place during the lunch break. We should
have around 1 hour. We will start at 12, so we ask that you arrive by
11:30 to set up. We encourage you to have handouts and business cards.
There will be time to interact with folks.

The poster sessions will be in a smaller room and we will not have
anything to hang the posters on. Instead we will have tables that we can
use, so plan on having your poster sit on top of the table. If you plan
on using multimedia, let me know by May 9th . The file will have to be
uploaded to the LOC server.

If you would just like to present your poster and not attend the rest of
the FLICC Forum, you do not have to pay the registration fee for the
Forum. If you do plan on attending all of the Forum, you can register
here: http://www.loc.gov/flicc/feveform.html

To submit a poster session application, please fill out this form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGhiOXMwQ3F0ZTRhWlk1aUN
seEFkZGc6MQ

Applications will close on May 11th
If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Aimee Babcock-Ellis, MLS
Librarian
Drug Enforcement Administration
DEA Library
Direct line: 202-307-8937
Library: 202-307-8932 | [log in to unmask]
Other library email: [log in to unmask]
Email: [log in to unmask]

Got Questions? Ask a Librarian! We'll find the answers.